Smile Like Your Favorite Celebrity With Jacksonville Dental Veneers
Most celebrity luxuries, like designer clothes and jewelry, are out of financial reach for “ordinary” people. But at All Smiles, it’s more affordable than you might think to get the kind of dazzling smile you see on famous faces. Many of your favorite stars use dental veneers to get the perfect teeth you see in photos. You can get the same smile solution from our Jacksonville, TX dentists!
Your veneers can:
- Conceal flaws like gaps, small cracks, chips, and stains
- Lengthen the look of too-short teeth
- Give your smile a more youthful look
- Correct minor misalignments
- Strengthen your teeth to prevent any further damage
Enjoy These Dental Veneers Advantages
Porcelain veneers offer advantages over some other cosmetic dental treatments. They require relatively little modification of your teeth, compared to crowns or other restorations. Our dentists will need to remove only a small amount of enamel to prepare your teeth for veneers. You can get them in as few as two visits to our office.
In addition, they are:
- Natural looking, so they’ll blend right in with your smile
- Stain-resistant, so they will stay brilliantly white
- Durable, so they’ll last many years with proper care
- Easy to care for, so you can just brush and floss your teeth as usual
Correct Crooked Teeth With “Instant Orthodontics”
You can sometimes use dental veneers for crooked teeth. In contrast to metal braces or even short-term orthodontics like Invisalign, your flaws will vanish as soon as our dentists affix veneers to your teeth. That’s why they are sometimes called “instant orthodontics.” While they aren’t right for every orthodontics issue, they can be a good option for correcting uneven spacing, small gaps, and minor bite issues.
Our cosmetic dentists can help you determine whether dental veneers are the best solution for your smile! To schedule an appointment at our Jacksonville, TX, call All Smiles at 903-730-6374.