Restore Your Smile With Jacksonville, TX Dental Implants
Perhaps more than any other service offered at All Smiles, dental implants can truly change your life! Like other tooth replacements, implants restore your ability to eat a wide variety of foods and make your smile more attractive by eliminating gaps left by missing teeth. But they also offer many benefits you won’t enjoy with other methods of smile restoration:
- Implants are embedded in your jawbone where they act like artificial tooth roots, stimulating your jaw much like your real roots. This keeps your jaw strong and healthy and prevents the bone loss that can occur with other tooth replacements.
- Implants are versatile. They can be used with a dental crown to replace a single tooth, a dental bridge to replace several teeth, or even dentures.
- They are less invasive than some other tooth replacements. We won’t have to alter your surrounding teeth to place implants.
- They don’t require any special care or maintenance. You may forget you even have implants! And with proper care, they can last an entire lifetime.
- They look, feel, and function like your own teeth. They’ll keep your replacement teeth securely in place, and you’ll never need adhesives again.
To talk to our Jacksonville, TX dentists about implant dentistry, call 903-730-6374. Your consultation is free!
Handling Your Teeth Implants, From Start to Finish
Unlike some general dentists, the All Smiles team handles every part of your dental implant procedure. Using high-tech tools like 3D X-rays, our dentists will evaluate you to determine whether you’re a candidate for implants. The X-rays also help them find the best possible spot for implant placement. When you’re ready for your procedure, they’ll carefully place the implant or implants in your jaw. You’ll then wait a few months to fully heal before returning to our office to receive the replacement teeth of your choice.
Don’t Feel Nervous About Your Implant Procedure
While our team will thoroughly numb you with local anesthesia, you can also choose to receive some form of sedation if you’re feeling anxious about the procedure. You don’t need to feel nervous about payment, either. All Smiles accepts multiple forms of payment, including CareCredit, a health care credit card that offers flexible finance plans.
Our Jacksonville, TX dentists use their advanced training and extensive experience in implant dentistry to bring back your chewing ability and improve your smile’s appearance. From evaluation to placement and restoration, they will work closely with you to ensure you are completely happy with your results.
Visit All Smiles today to find out if dental implants are right for you. Call 903-730-6374 to schedule your free implant consultation. In addition to Jacksonville, TX, we welcome patients from nearby communities like Alto, Palestine, Rusk, and Bullard.