With Invisalign in Jacksonville, No One Needs to Know You’re Straightening Your Teeth
Teeth misalignment is more than just an appearance issue. It’s tough to practice good oral hygiene when your teeth aren’t straight, which increases your risk of cavities and gum disease. If you want teeth that are straighter and healthier but can’t get past the thought of wearing metal in your mouth, your Jacksonville, TX dentist, Dr. Brad Westbrook has a great solution: Invisalign
You’ll enjoy lots of benefits with Invisalign aligners, which gradually reposition your teeth until they are in alignment. Among them:
- The aligners are transparent, so you can smile with confidence knowing there’s nothing to distract from your mouth.
- There are no metal wires or brackets to irritate your gums, lips, and cheeks.
- Since the aligners are removable, you can eat whatever you’d like. It’s easier to brush and floss, too.
- Invisalign aligners won’t cause stains and discolorations on your teeth because there are no brackets or bands.
- You won’t need to make as many trips to our office for checkups. You’ll get three or four clear plastic aligners at a time. You’ll wear each one for two weeks, meaning you won’t need to be seen every month like you would with traditional braces.
Interested in Invisalign braces? Your consultation is free! Call All Smiles at 903-730-6374 to schedule one.
Does Invisalign Work Faster Than Braces? Yes!
The average Invisalign treatment time for adults is 12 to 18 months, which is months shorter than it typically takes with metal braces. Our dentists use photos and impressions of your teeth and 3D software to create a customized treatment plan for you. A special lab manufactures your aligners, which are made of high-grade plastic that fits perfectly over your teeth.
The aligners move your teeth gradually based on the plan created by your dentist. You wear each aligner for about two weeks, then switch to the next one in the series. Your teeth are straighter every time you wear a new aligner. You’ll get to enjoy your straighter smile as it happens! You’ll check in with us periodically so we can monitor your progress.
Beautify Your Newly Straight Smile
Once your teeth are straight, you may want to make some other cosmetic improvements. Our Jacksonville, TX dentists offer other cosmetic dental treatments to beautify your smile, including:
- Teeth whitening. Depending on whether you want immediate or more gradual results, you can get a treatment in our office or choose one to use in the comfort of your own home.
- Dental veneers. This multipurpose treatment can be used to hide numerous flaws, including chips, stains, slight gaps, and more.
Learn how you can straighten your teeth on the sly with Invisalign. Call All Smiles at 903-730-6374 now to book your free consultation! Our Jacksonville, TX office welcomes patients from communities in Cherokee County and Smith County, including Rusk, Reklaw, Alto, Troup, and Bullard.