Jacksonville, TX Tooth Fillings Will Stop Dental Decay
Even if you brush and floss your teeth as you should, it’s possible to get a cavity. According to the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, 92 percent of adults have had cavities. That’s the bad news. The good news is, our Jacksonville, TX dentists can clean out all the decay and place a tooth filling.
- Use local anesthesia so you won’t feel a thing
- Use white fillings instead of silver fillings for a natural look
- Usually complete your procedure in less than an hour
- Eliminate the decay and stop any further damage from occurring
In addition, insurance usually covers your treatment cost for cavities. And if the decay is too severe for a cavity, our dentists can use an inlay, onlay, or a dental crown to fix your dental damage – in one visit.
Think you might have a cavity? No problem! Call All Smiles at 903-730-6374.
Composite Fillings Are Easier on Your Teeth
In addition to blending in easily with your smile, tooth-colored composite is easier on your teeth than metal fillings. Our dentists take away less of your healthy tooth structure with composite, so more of your natural tooth remains. In addition, composite doesn’t expand over time as metal fillings sometimes do – which can cause cracks or other problems.
Get the Right Dental Restoration to Fix Your Damage
Sometimes cavities are too large to repair with a filling. When that happens, our dentists can use our cutting-edge CEREC system to make another dental restoration for you. Depending on the size of the cavity and where it’s located, they’ll use:
- An inlay, which covers your tooth’s entire top surface other than the cusps
- An onlay, which covers the top surface and at least some of the cusps and can extend over them
- A dental crown, which completely covers your tooth
Even if you need a crown, you can get it in a single appointment with CEREC. Contrast that to the usual process, where an outside lab makes a crown. That can take weeks and requires you to wear a temporary restoration while you wait.
Call 903-730-6374 to get a natural-looking tooth filling. All Smiles serves Jacksonville, TX and surrounding communities such as Reklaw, Rusk, Alto, and Troup.