No Need to Be Nervous About a Root Canal in Jacksonville, TX
If you need root canals, there’s no need to be nervous about it – or to see a specialist. Your procedure will go smoothly in the hands of our experienced dentists. For example, Dr. Larry Folden’s training includes a general practice residency at the VA Medical Center in Dallas, TX. He is a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry and a mentor at the Kois Center dental teaching facility in Seattle – not to mention he has more than three decades’ experience in this treatment.
At All Smiles, you’ll find:
- Advanced technology like our 3D X-rays, which help our Jacksonville, TX dentists plan your procedure
- An atmosphere where you are treated like a family member
- A choice of two sedation options to help you relax
- Same-day appointments, if you need one
- Amenities like pillows, blankets, and TVs in every care room to keep you comfortable during your procedure
To find out if you need root canals , call All Smiles at 903-625-9297.
Save Your Tooth With Root Canal Therapy
You’ll need root canal treatment if a tooth’s roots become inflamed or infected. This often happens if a cavity is left untreated, which is why our general dentistry services are so important. It’s better to take care of a cavity while it can still be treated with a simple tooth filling or a dental crown. If decay spreads to the soft center of your tooth, it can cause significant pain and sensitivity and threaten your tooth.
To prevent this, your dentist will remove the infected tissue, disinfect the interior of your tooth, and then seal it to protect it from further damage. With local anesthesia and sedation options, you should stay comfortable throughout the procedure.