CEREC Makes It Fast & Easy to Get Dental Crowns and Bridges in Jacksonville
You’ve probably heard the phrase “good things come to those who wait.” But because we know our patients are busy, the All Smiles team wants to minimize the time you spend waiting whenever we can. One way we do that is by using sophisticated computer-aided software to design and manufacture dental crowns and bridges right in our Jacksonville, TX dentist office.
Using special technology called CEREC, our dentists can create a custom-made crown for you in a single day. Contrast this to dental practices without CEREC. They outsource the job to an outside lab, which can take weeks to produce your crown. In the meantime, you’ll wear a temporary crown with a less-than-ideal look and feel. It may even become dislodged!
CEREC same day crowns offer many benefits:
- They require only one visit to design, place, and fit.
- Thanks to the software, you’ll get a precise fit. If modifications are needed, we make them in our office with no back-and-forth communication required. It won’t take multiple trips to get a great look and feel!
- They match the color and appearance of nearby teeth, so they blend in seamlessly with your smile.
- They prevent the need for temporaries, which can be unreliable.
- The crowns restore your teeth’s normal function.
- They not only repair problems, they also protect your teeth from further damage.
- In combination with a dental implant or dental bridge, crowns can replace missing teeth.
To find out if same day crowns or bridge are right for you, call All Smiles at 903-625-9297.
Repairing Many Kinds of Dental Damage With a Crown
Because they cover your entire tooth, CEREC same day crowns are one of the most versatile dental restorations. Here are some of their common functions:
- To repair cavities that are too large for simple fillings
- To protect the interior of your tooth following a root canal
- To mend breaks or cracks
- To cover cosmetic flaws like stains or misshapen teeth
- To support a dental bridge, which can be used to replace missing teeth
They can also be used with a dental implant to replace a single missing tooth. For milder repairs, our dentists can use CEREC to create restorations called inlays and onlays. These restorations work well if your dental damage is too severe for a simple filling but not extensive enough for a full crown.
Creating a Crown Is More Comfortable With CEREC Technology
In addition to making the process faster, CEREC makes getting a crown more comfortable for you. With traditional crowns, dentists take impressions of your teeth using “goop” that you hold in your mouth for a few minutes. With CEREC, we take fast and accurate digital impressions. No more goop!
To get dental crowns and bridges in a single day, call All Smiles at 903-625-9297. Our Jacksonville, TX dentist office is located at 2110 East Rusk.