Invest in Your Quality of Life With Teeth Veneers [Blog]
No, we’re not the Tooth Fairy – we can’t wave a magic wand and wipe all the imperfections from your teeth (perhaps another one of her functions aside from exchanging teeth for dollars?). But we can offer you the next best thing – teeth veneers in Jacksonville! Why do we say veneers are the next best thing to an instant smile transformation? It’s because veneers :
- Can often be completed in only two dental visits to our office
- Hide every flaw underneath them as soon as we bond them to your teeth
- Can give you a smile that looks like a million bucks, since veneers are the secret behind many celebrities’ dazzling smiles
The dental team at All Smiles can give you a dazzling smile that will impress. If you get started soon, you can see your best smile yet in time for the upcoming holiday events. We invite you to exchange two or three visits to our office for that new smile. Call us at 903-625-9297 to schedule your consultation.
Veneers Offer Benefits Beyond Beautiful Teeth
Some people neglect to think of their smile when they want to look younger. But your smile is a great place to start. After all, dull, worn, chipped teeth are common “side effects” of aging, while bright smiles are usually associated with younger people, who haven’t had as much wear and tear on their teeth over the years.
A younger appearance is just one benefit of veneers. Others are:
- Wiping away stains long-term in one treatment, even if teeth whitening has never worked for you
- Getting an even, balanced smile – no misshapen teeth, too-short teeth, or surface flaws that stick out
- Strengthening teeth that have been worn down or have cracks or chips
- The confidence that comes with a great-looking smile that you can flash without thinking, whether you’re chatting with your kids’ friends’ parents, presenting a conference at work, mingling at a social event, or even talking to your romantic partner
- A healthier, wealthier, and more intelligent appearance, according to surveys
- A more approachable personality, since your smile will be inviting
We won’t make promises, but we can speak for what patients have told us after getting veneers: that confidence can lead to opportunities that may not have seemed as likely before. That’s particularly true for our patients who were embarrassed to smile, so much so that they closed their mouth when smiling, avoided talking to people, or even declined social or romantic invites because of their teeth. Some patients have had the courage to pursue careers or relationships they simply didn’t feel comfortable venturing into before their cosmetic dental care .
Exchange Two Visits for Two Decades of a Gorgeous Grin
All it takes to get teeth veneers is two visits, occasionally three depending on your situation. If we determine you’re a good candidate (no dental disease, etc.) with our exams and technology, we’ll:
- Discuss your goals and desires – feel free to bring in photos for inspiration if you’d like
- Take measurements and impressions of your teeth
- Determine the right shade, shape, and size of your veneers, whether you get one or a set of veneers, so you don’t end up with fake-looking teeth
- Send the information to the lab partner we use, where your veneers will be custom-made
- Receive the veneers and test them out on you, making any final adjustments before cementing them onto each tooth
- Send you off to enjoy them for up to two decades or more with regular home and office dental care
It’s important that you pick a dentist who will both listen to your goals and be able to execute them. That takes a dentist who has the background and the artistic eye to achieve what you want, a dentist who won’t settle for subpar work. Our results make people admire your smile, not question why you altered your teeth.
You may want to start off with whitening your teeth. That way, we can match your veneers to the shade of your brighter smile. We’re offering $100 off Zoom whitening now, so take advantage of our offer. Like the name says, it’s fast and will barely add to your time getting your new veneers.
Can I Afford Veneers?
If you’re worried about the cost of veneers, don’t. We have worked with patients of many different income levels and budgets to help them get their dream smile, whether that’s CareCredit no-interest financing or Lending Club finance solutions. Plus, we aren’t being gimmicky when we say you’re making an investment in the quality of your life and potentially opening up opportunities, like many patients before you.
We hope you’ve seen that our Jacksonville teeth veneers can only improve your life. If you’re ready to see what that might look like for you, just start with a consultation. Call All Smiles at 903-625-9297 to set one up with one of our cosmetic dentists, Dr. Larry Folden, Dr. Bradley Westbrook, or Dr. Dylan Rutherford. You can also use our online form.